I. Law Search Engines:
1. Catalaw: A catalog of world wide law links
2. Cornell University Legal Information Institute: Great links to federal and state codes, constitutions, and opinions.
3. Findlaw: Searchable links to federal, state, and foreign law-related sites.
4. Google: Rapid multi-purpose search engine.
5. Law Guru: Searches legal sites.
6. Findlaw: Links to federal, states, cases, agencies, and municipal codes.
II. California Legal Sources:
1. American Law Sources Online: Links to laws of various countries, states, and legislative actions, etc.
2. CA Code of Regulations: Searches CA codes.
3. California Codes: State Code searchable by statute number or keyword.
4. CA Department of Consumer Affairs: Links to consumer information and professional licensing requirements.
5. CA Department of Motor Vehicles: DMV information.
6. CA Department of Social Services: Information, policies, and procedures.
7. CA Lemon Law: New -car buying information.
8. CA Labor Law: Site for labor standards, enforcement, and wage orders.
9. State of California: California State site containing state services.
III. California Courts:
1. Links to California Courts: Sites of California courts in various counties.
2. Appellate Courts: California Courts of Appeal.
IV. Federal Sources:
1. U.S. Citizenship & Immigration and Naturalization Service: Government agency, formerly known as the INS.
2. All About Trademarks: Information about trademarks.
3. IRS Links: Internal Revenue Service links.
4. Unites States Bankruptcy Courts: Bankruptcy Courts and bankruptcy information.
5. Federal Agencies Directory: Directory of federal government agencies.
6. U.S. Department of Justice: Site of U.S. department of justice.
7. U.S. Patent and Trademark Office: Patent and trademark information of USPTO.
V. Federal Courts:
1. U.S. Courts: General information regarding federal judiciary.
2. U.S. Court Links: Sites of U.S. courts from all circuits.
3. U.S. District Courts: Links to U.S. district courts.